This blog is welcome to anyone and everyone, regardless of race, class, gender, sexual orientation, or political affiliation. Unless you don't like writing short stories or smelling bear. Or if you voted for the other guy. Also, I don't really like it when you leave up the toilet seat, so could you stop doing that? Muchas, muchas gracias.

Thursday, June 19, 2008

WOW!

Lately, my life has been the best life ever! I don't envy anyone. Not one person. I'm not an envious person in the first place, but things are going so well, I can hardly believe it.

Yes, I know this could change at any moment. But I hope my days and nights keep going this way for just a while longer.

Of course, I haven't unpacked a thing and I don't have any idea where my socks are.

I got everything moved in this Sunday, and I had lots of help, and at the end of the day it turned out to be the most pleasant move possible. And my new roommates are so nice! Last night, instead of unpacking, I wound up going to a show with them. Tonight we had dinner together, and ice cream!

It's beautiful outside, and starting Saturday I have an entire week off, and my best (straight) friend is visiting!

I better get to work. I need to find a towel!

4 Comments:

Blogger purplesime said...

Who needs socks when you're this happy?!

Have a great week with Gina and take your time settling in to your new home, because I wouldn't want anything to wipe that smile off your face, even if I'm slightly jealous that I'm not having the same great time! My happiness on your behalf eclipses any jealousy I might have felt/be feeling!

purplesimon out...

4:22 AM

 
Blogger sage said...

Blogger ate my first attempt to respond... It's great to hear things are going well. Enjoy your week off. I'm getting four days off and will spend them in the mountains and I can't wait. As for socks, forget about them and wear flipflops. It's summer, after all.

4:27 AM

 
Blogger Ahvarahn said...

everyone is in san francisco these days

be luckiest

3:32 PM

 
Blogger ing said...

Purps:

Happiness is clean socks. Lots of them. Clean socks, no holes. Aaaaah.

I'm sure you're having a great time, too. Sometimes a big change reminds you of just how happy you are, though you may not have known it for a while.

____________

Sage:

I still haven't read your review - so busy! But I will, I promise. Soon.

And maybe when I settle in and this new place of mine is no longer a new adventure, I'll go off to the mountains myself. Though right now, some shallow water sounds nice, too. A fishing pole. The sound of crickets.

_______________

avarahn:

I think we all be luckiest, when the bad luck runs its course. You lucky, me lucky, we all. I hope so.

11:19 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home