This blog is welcome to anyone and everyone, regardless of race, class, gender, sexual orientation, or political affiliation. Unless you don't like writing short stories or smelling bear. Or if you voted for the other guy. Also, I don't really like it when you leave up the toilet seat, so could you stop doing that? Muchas, muchas gracias.

Monday, June 02, 2008

I'm Cheating!

Okay, I said I was going away for a while, but I dunno, now I feel like I'm cheating. I'm super busy right now - I'm moving in less than two weeks, and my favorite ginafriend is coming to visit for a week, and Matty is back in San Francisco, and then there's the extra shift at the bookstore - achtung, I have soooooo much to get done, and I don't mind it at all.

I've signed up for an improv class, which will start in July!

I should get back to bizniz. I'll still drop by your places and I'll leave stuff here, but as I said, my life is sort of full and interesting at the moment.

3 Comments:

Blogger Ahvarahn said...

I wasn’t sympathetic enough, or did I empathize really when you told your tale about the car accident. I got rear-ended tonight on the way home and I’m giving you belated sympathy, and I take back what I said about Jesus. If I jump a red, a cop is waiting to ticket. If I stop, I get rear-ended. Things aren’t chaotic. We just think they are.

Glad you're back. I missed you.

6:52 PM

 
Blogger josh williams said...

Not cheating just a post script.
Yep, busy is a common problem. I have found when you are busy, you are distracted.Stay busy it keeps you out of trouble and we all know you can really cause trouble with free time.

8:28 PM

 
Blogger ing said...

avarahn:

I'm sure Jesus is very happy to hear it. He's still playing tricks on me, but I guess that's what I get for being an atheist (or agnostic - I really can't decide).

But no, I do think things are pretty chaotic, and that we never know what's going to happen next.

________________

Josh!

You know, I get in just as much trouble when I'm busy. In fact, I have a harder time making sound decisions when I'm distracted. But sometimes the wrong decision turns out to be the right one after all.

5:32 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home