This blog is welcome to anyone and everyone, regardless of race, class, gender, sexual orientation, or political affiliation. Unless you don't like writing short stories or smelling bear. Or if you voted for the other guy. Also, I don't really like it when you leave up the toilet seat, so could you stop doing that? Muchas, muchas gracias.

Sunday, May 30, 2010

Well, I COULD talk about

dating here, but my rule is that I will not talk about dating here and I will save that for the book I'm writing, which means that right now I have nothing more interesting to report than that afterwards I talked to some of my friends and god I'm so glad I have friends, I can't tell you. Thank you, friends!!

6 Comments:

Blogger ing said...

God, what clunky sentences I write when I'm keeping things to myself, though.

6:52 PM

 
Blogger ginab said...

well your friends here thanky backy likey you know.

loved talking to you.

sorry for my bummer news. I do hate my life. love the past though.

yes, no writing about it on the blog. nope.

2:27 PM

 
Blogger ing said...

I wish you loved your life, ginab. I wish your life was loveable. I have been loving life for over a year straight now, and god it makes such a difference. I mean, I loved it before, but I don't think I was very good at loving yet & that was the problem. Wish you were here.

2:46 PM

 
Blogger ginab said...

me too, but I haven't since 2003. It's been seven years since I last felt happy, joyful, trusting.

And me too, I wish we could hang out. I mean, maybe your love for life is catchy like a cold. I'd love to catch that cold.

you're a gem.

9:10 PM

 
Blogger ing said...

A GEM, or a GERM (of happiness)?

I just watched a cute film called Walking and Talking. It's about two friends.

xox

9:16 PM

 
Blogger ginab said...

gem!

and guess what my word verification is tonight? almost "sugar" but spelled "surgar".

in my coffee, surgar tonight in my tea.

-ginab

10:35 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home