This blog is welcome to anyone and everyone, regardless of race, class, gender, sexual orientation, or political affiliation. Unless you don't like writing short stories or smelling bear. Or if you voted for the other guy. Also, I don't really like it when you leave up the toilet seat, so could you stop doing that? Muchas, muchas gracias.

Wednesday, May 26, 2010

I wil, Ginab

I'll start leaving stuff here. I just have to be careful to dedicate most of my energy to my playwriting, and to the book I'm writing. But here I could warm up, and here I could leave excerpts, and here I could write about other things. Yes?

3 Comments:

Blogger ginab said...

me too. I have a yarn, a poem, and a story on the brew. here I will exercise what's my right to exercise. and I won't worry about whether people like it or not. no pressure. cleared from me like a bird about to poo took off in flight from its round perch top of my head. my hair all stayed in place. I look more lovely now.

12:23 PM

 
Blogger ginab said...

PS: etchiti

2:40 PM

 
Blogger ing said...

Wot?

3:00 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home