This blog is welcome to anyone and everyone, regardless of race, class, gender, sexual orientation, or political affiliation. Unless you don't like writing short stories or smelling bear. Or if you voted for the other guy. Also, I don't really like it when you leave up the toilet seat, so could you stop doing that? Muchas, muchas gracias.

Friday, May 28, 2010

Oh god I cut my hair

and now I look like a middle-aged woman. Which I am. Middle-aged. But why does middle-age have to look so much like my mother?!?!

4 Comments:

Blogger ginab said...

oh, and I had cut my hair back ago because I looked like a scraggly version of a hippee which is what my mother looks like.

now my cut looks like I cannot comb my hair, which I don't do really. I'm as non styled and uncaring about it as I was at age 3 I suspect.

just buried my intestines in sunchips.

8:02 AM

 
Blogger ing said...

I'm going to put all kinds of crap in my hair, in hopes that my date will think that I have a lot more of it. Like, maybe if it stands up straight from my skull, it'll seem longer?

No, I need to restrain myself.

You always look fabulous.

I'm about to scarf some oatmeal and bananas. What should I wear on my date????? Arrrrg!

8:05 AM

 
Blogger ginab said...

nothing!

I do like your new pic

2:50 PM

 
Blogger ing said...

Oh boy. He was great. It was a little intimidating. No need for it to be so. I deserve to meet a really great guy.

12:43 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home