This blog is welcome to anyone and everyone, regardless of race, class, gender, sexual orientation, or political affiliation. Unless you don't like writing short stories or smelling bear. Or if you voted for the other guy. Also, I don't really like it when you leave up the toilet seat, so could you stop doing that? Muchas, muchas gracias.

Thursday, March 13, 2008

Bhi Bhiman

Tonight, Cafe du Nord, yes!!! The Equal In My Tea. Man, I'm so lucky to live just steps away from great music, great shows. Aaaah.



More later. I want to tell you about dancing. But it's time for bed.

2 Comments:

Blogger sage said...

Great music... I wonder how telling his wife "She's the air in his flat tire" went over?

9:17 AM

 
Blogger Ticharu said...

Interesting... you are always turning me on to sommatt I've never heard before, not sure what I think of this one right off, a bit of a shock I suppose! :)

12:39 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home