This blog is welcome to anyone and everyone, regardless of race, class, gender, sexual orientation, or political affiliation. Unless you don't like writing short stories or smelling bear. Or if you voted for the other guy. Also, I don't really like it when you leave up the toilet seat, so could you stop doing that? Muchas, muchas gracias.

Friday, August 01, 2008

Anyway,

(Sigh.)

I have to say, my friends, I really don't like my own prose.

Gack!

And then sometimes, I wonder if what I say will ever make sense to anyone else.

Garg!

5 Comments:

Blogger matty said...

I feel I always understand your prose -- except for this one.

You are a talented writer with a unique vision.

Stay true to it and to yourself.

Wishing I were giving you a hug right now!

It is a beautiful sunny day! Run out and enjoy it -- and turn the beat around at the book store!!!!!

love,
matty

9:58 AM

 
Blogger ing said...

Hallo, dear Matty.

It don't mean nuthin'. It's just this thing writers all pretty much have, where we write something and then look at it later & see what we don't like and would change. Super normal.

I was just putting together my gps-mounting thingie when you commented, and as soon as you commented, my phone buzzed! Woah! I washed my car this morning. It is SPARKLING. Now I'm going to clean my room. It's a frenzy! I will enjoy the beauty of the beautiful day when I run out of cleaning time & have to work. Which fantastic dress shall I wear today? Hmmmmm m m m m m m mm ....

10:12 AM

 
Blogger matty said...

O! I hope you were the one I'm thinking of!!!!!

I suppose it is normal -- I feel that way about everything I do...

6:08 PM

 
Blogger ginab said...

As a writer, I find this post difficult to respond to. Except, I've always thought writing was about readers.

7:18 AM

 
Blogger ing said...

matty:

Everything? That's not good! Try to ease up on yourself. . .

__________

ginab:

Me, too.

5:48 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home