This blog is welcome to anyone and everyone, regardless of race, class, gender, sexual orientation, or political affiliation. Unless you don't like writing short stories or smelling bear. Or if you voted for the other guy. Also, I don't really like it when you leave up the toilet seat, so could you stop doing that? Muchas, muchas gracias.

Tuesday, September 18, 2007

It's 9:45 pm,

which is too late (again), and once again I find myself in want of someone to just listen, someone I can depend on to be at a certain place at an appointed time. Is that too much to ask?

Today at work I had a record bad day. And what a disappointing evening.

1 Comments:

Blogger Dan L. said...

Ing:

This was one post I think I would be afraid to touch...but I guess I am...but...but..

...But, we are all a big ol' blog family (sort of).

I hope things are well, even better than well.

Things here, at the house, are tenacious, and stay mostly so...sometimes fun, sometimes unfun. I marvel at life, regardless. I am eternally stubborn.

Be well.

--Dan L.

10:01 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home