This blog is welcome to anyone and everyone, regardless of race, class, gender, sexual orientation, or political affiliation. Unless you don't like writing short stories or smelling bear. Or if you voted for the other guy. Also, I don't really like it when you leave up the toilet seat, so could you stop doing that? Muchas, muchas gracias.

Friday, September 08, 2006

What I Found One Night

when I was not bored, but curious, and found myself typing, then googling, "the internet is boring".

CLICK, PLEASE




I'm not really back yet -- I'm enjoying my "vacation" and I'm still pretty dang busy with all kinds of things I really shouldn't admit. . .

But one more thing -- I found out about this great local band called The Finches, which, I have one of their MP3s in my sidebar, under "Noises". Give it a listen!

2 Comments:

Blogger BurdockBoy said...

Stumbled across your blog. I really enjoyed the Finches song-your other picks on the sidebar are great as well. Thanks.

10:57 PM

 
Blogger lryicsgrl said...

You know what I think?
NO?
Well, I think that one day, there will be a gadget that attaches to our brain, and we all communicate, much in the same way we do on the internet. No speaking, no real voices, just the white noise of our minds........Gina's comment, gets an amen, from me!

2:37 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home