This blog is welcome to anyone and everyone, regardless of race, class, gender, sexual orientation, or political affiliation. Unless you don't like writing short stories or smelling bear. Or if you voted for the other guy. Also, I don't really like it when you leave up the toilet seat, so could you stop doing that? Muchas, muchas gracias.

Tuesday, September 05, 2006

I'm Taking A Short Break,

like maybe just a few days, from blogging. I've lately been having all kinds of misunderstandings with all kinds of people and I'm under an awful lot of pressure right now. I've been communicating poorly, I guess, and I don't like what this indicates about my writing (or maybe about myself). I'll be back soon, but I need to hide out for a while. Ticharu, it's been way too long since I've visited you, and I'm sorry 'bout that, but it just so happens that now is my breaking point.

Everyone, please read the post below this one. I'll get back to you all soon.

11 Comments:

Blogger matty said...

...Just take a break and don't worry about anyone but you!!!

And, tomorrow night -- we set The Mission on fire with our fabulosity! ...or, is that fabulocity? ...or is it fabulousness?

I don't know, but if all else fails -- we can use matches.

See you tomorrow!!!!

10:17 PM

 
Blogger Ren said...

I'll miss you. Come back soon.

4:48 AM

 
Blogger lryicsgrl said...

Blogland is slowing disappearing.....one blog at a time..

yes, take all the time you need...thanks for visiting mine!


be well and good wishes, always to you!

-S

5:49 AM

 
Blogger purplesime said...

Take as much time as necessary. And chill. Go ohm some ohms.

purplesimon out...

8:33 AM

 
Blogger matty said...

Well, no setting the town on fire tonight.

...this weekend, maybe????

sending much love --- as always!

7:23 PM

 
Blogger MilkMaid said...

Take care of your cute self...

6:32 PM

 
Blogger josh williams said...

Cool beans, I'll check in now and again for vandalism to your blog.
Blogland will not be the same without you. Come back soon and bring gifts, gifts are cool.

7:19 PM

 
Blogger sage said...

you know, you're going to be missed...

2:30 PM

 
Blogger josh williams said...

Its all cool here.Talk to you later. JW

6:50 PM

 
Blogger Ticharu said...

Gee wiz Ing, loads of peeps just here if you need a friend. Me too!

You need more stress! I will astral project you some of the good stuff, K? Just hold on!

5-4-3-2-1-bzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

7:59 PM

 
Blogger Metalchick said...

Take good care of yourself and I*'ll talk to you later.

1:01 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home